B. Information automatically collected When you interact with us, we automatically receive and store certain types of information. This may include information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website, such as the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the IP address of the computer used; the date and time you access our websites; and the Internet address of the website that referred you to our site. This is statistical information used to monitor the usage of our websites and as necessary for our business. This information does not include personal information.
C. Email communications If you contact us by email or other communications, we may keep a record of that correspondence in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
YES, WE DO LIKE COOKIES
As you browse routestarsolutions.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we and our Display Ad Partner, AdRoll, can find out what you are interested in. These cookies store information on your personal preferences and enable us to:
• Speed up navigation
• Take note of your preferences, allowing us to customize routestarsolutions.com to better suit your individual interests.
• Recognize you when you decide to visit [site] again
• Remember information you have already provided so you don‘t have to re-enter it
• Tracking user trends, estimating audience size and usage pattern
• Determine the effectiveness of some of our marketing efforts and communications
• Authenticate and authorize you as a customer of our services
• Present you with re-targeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with [Site].
If you don‘t like cookies – By activating a setting on your browser, you can receive a warning each time a new cookie is about to be stored on your computer so that you can decide to accept or refuse it. (Best to check out your internet browser‘s help section for specific instructions.) If you disable cookies, however, this will affect your ability to interact with our site as well as other websites. This will include the inability to login to our services or take advantage of some of routestarsolutions.com essential features. We therefore recommend you leave them turned on.
YES, WE MAY LINK TO INTERESTING THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may from time to time contain links to and from the websites of third parties websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, note that these third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, whereby routestarsolutions.com does not accept any responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
BUT, WE DON’T DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. In certain events, we may disclose your personal information within our company structure or to trusted third parties, e.g.:
• In the event routestarsolutions.com buys or sells any business or assets, in which case your personal data may be disclosed to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If routestarsolutions.com, or part thereof, is acquired by a third party, whereby personal data held about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• In the event [site] is under a duty to comply with any legal obligation, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
HOW SECURE IS MY INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. In order to protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer, it is important that you are sure to sign off after your session when using a shared computer. By submitting your personal data, you agree to its transfer, storing and processing.