System Requirements for RouteStar Solutions
No Expensive Equipment To Purchase
Or Call 866-480-1879
RouteStar Solutions does not require you to spend a lot of money on upgrading all of your PC’s. If you are currently using QuickBooks™ then you have the necessary requirements to operate our software. If you do not currently use QuickBooks then please refer to the below section for hardware and network requirements.
RouteStar Solutions is installed on the same PC computer or network as your QuickBooks. There is one database for RouteStar Solutions. This database seamlessly integrates with your QuickBooks company database file.
Workstation System Requirements
From the software, you control setting up software users (and security), field user names and passwords. Field personnel using Mobile Solution cannot mess-up your QuickBooks™ since everything comes back to the RouteStar Solutions software prior to showing up as an invoice (if billable) in QuickBooks™.
- Windows 10, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed Operating System (See Office Requirements below)
- Windows 8, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed Operating System (See Office Requirements below)
- Windows 7, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed Operating System (See Office Requirements below)
- Windows Vista (SP1 or later), all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows Server 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2011, Small Business Server 2008
- Windows Server 2016 R2, Windows Server 2016, and Windows Server 2016 (SP2), including 64-bit, natively installed– 2GB RAM
– 1GB of FREE Hard Drive Space
– Minimum 5GB of FREE hard drive space
If you need a quote on new workstations we can provide one for you.
For networks with fewer than five users:
- Windows: natively installed & Windows 8, Windows 7 or Vista (SP1) with UAC on, Windows Server 2011, Windows Server 20016 R2, Windows Server 20016, Windows Server 20016 – Terminal Server Config., Windows Server 20016 (SP2), and Windows Small Business Server 20016
– 2GB RAM
– Minimum 2GB of FREE hard drive space
For networks with more than five users:
- Windows: natively installed & Windows 8, Windows 7 or Vista (SP1) with UAC on, Windows Server 2011, Windows Server 2016 R2, Windows Server 20016, Windows Server 2016 – Terminal Server Config., Windows Server 2016 (SP2), and Windows Small Business Server 2016
– 4GB RAM
– Minimum 5GB of FREE hard drive space
If you need a quote on a new server we can provide one for you.
Mobile System Requirements
The Mobile Solution option and Customer Portal website option are hosted on our servers. Add-on runs cross-platform mobile devices with an Internet connection IOS (iPhone iPad), ANDROID (phones or tablets), Blackberry or Windows phones, MAC or PC Laptop with an internet connection. There is no App to download.
On average it requires 1GB of storage for each of your techs per month depending on the size and quantity of the photos that they submit.
We have partnered with Carbonite to help protect your business
Because losing critical data means lost business, time and money
Losing critical business data whether it’s QuickBooks, customer data or other important information can cost you thousands of dollars in time to replace. That translates into lost revenue, lost business and wasted time. It’s happened to some of our customers in the past and that’s why we recommend that you sign up for Carbonite NOW.
From floods & fires, to computer crashes, and even spilled lattes, one thing is certain, data loss is stressful and expensive. In the event of lost data you can log into your account, click “Restore” and follow the step-by-step recovery process that will have your files recovered quickly and have you back in business in no time.
That’s why Westrom Software has partnered with Carbonite to eliminate this problem completely and forever.